Early Childhood Yoga for Teachers and Parents
Scheduled Upon Request. 4 hour training
Do you want to be more present with your children/students? Do you want to experience more ease and joy? Do you want to teach young children yoga and/or form playgroups?
JIll Rapperport, with over 10 years teaching yoga for preschool, elemenatary school and teens in high school, brings you this empowering educational experience!
This Training consists of interactive and experiential exercises specifically designed to teach you to:
- develop and activate the creativity in your child’s mind
- nurture your child’s healthy opinions of themselves
- enhance the developing body coordination
- empower your child to empower themselves through words
- teach your children to manage their energy
- manage your own stress levels so they don’t affect your child
- have fun playing games and yoga based exercises with your children!
Created and lead by Jill Rapperport, ERYT, Yoga Ed Trainer, Yoga Playgrounds Trainer, Reiki Master, DNA Theta,
and Spiritual Life Coach.
Training Dates and location: call for details 305-662-9642
* Partial scholarships for school teachers, and home schoolers, available based on need
Early Childhood Yoga Training
interactive and experiential yoga exercises, manual included
$125.00 Limited Space*, call Jill Rapperport 305-662-YOGA (9642)
www.soaringeagleyoga.com, www.yogaatschools.com, firstname.lastname@example.org